Tue 5th October 2021 and the construction industry gets back to work.
Please be aware of the mandatory requirements all construction sites must observe:
* all workers must carry an Authorised Worker Permit, and have had at least one vaccine dose.
* the site must have a designated fully trained COVID Marshal.
* the site must have an up to date vaccination register available for compliance checks at all times
* strict density requirements for crib facilities
* up to 5 workers & a supervisor for small scale (delivery drivers are not counted)
* up to 25% of workers for large scale
* up to 50% of workers for large scale if entire workforce is fully vaccinated and crib rooms meet best practice.
From the Premier's office: https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/covidsafe-reopening-victorian-construction
For construction sector guidance: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-sector-guidance-construction
Vic Mix has implemented appropriate processes and systems to ensure that any employee or contractor attending a construction site meets the mandatory requirements, and Vic Mix will not knowingly send an employee or contractor to a construction site where they do not comply. A COVID Vaccination Register for all employees and contractors is maintained and can be provided upon request. Please contact our office on 03 8792 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with our updated COVID SAFE PLAN, all Vic Mix Decorative Concrete Showrooms & Offices will continue to remain closed to visitors other than contact-less deliveries.
The information provided by Vic Mix is to the best of our knowledge and understanding at this time. It may change at very short notice as further information is released from official government sources.
Rest assured we are still open for business. Our phones are standing by and our staff trained in the requirements of our latest COVID SAFE PLAN. We are ready to continue producing and supplying concrete to our customers during this time.
For further information, please call: 03 8792 3100